Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome to Buenos Aires!!!

Well we flew into Buenos Aires last night and took the public bus to downtown area where we foud a hotel to stay at. They say that Buenos Aires is the Paris of South America, and i can tell you that I felt a immediate connection to this very cool city. There is some of the Best steak houses in the world here and I cant wait to sink my teeth into a few.
This bustling city is awesome so fay and has cool door knobs, we just ate lunch at this Aire Acondicionado Petite Restaurant.
The restaurant service here is incredible, its like service from a 5 star restaurant but we just spent about 30 bucks for a 3 course lunch.

we are trekking to Iguza falls soon but are on our way to a Sunday market.

until next time

CHOW!
Lane

3 comments:

Oman Susan said...

Keep the blogs a-comin'! I'm loving them!

Linda said...

You're already in Argentina?!!...you guys move FAST! I'm with Susan...keep the blogs a-comin! Hi Susan!!
The jungle bugs are truly something to behold. I also love the UTube video...I was waiting to see the monkey jump on you, Lane! So while In Buenos Aires, enjoy your steak dinner and when you get back to Seattle, we'll go to a restaurant called "Buenos Aires" and compare steak dinners!
xoxox
Mom

Noel said...

Sounds cool. Let me know when you have your slide show - I would love to hear the back story on the photos and where they were taken. We just got back from our East coast vacation today and I am catching up on your blog - Sounds like you guys are having a great time. See ya soon.